Kill Holiday "Somewhere Between The Wrong Is Right"
Kill Holiday was formed in 1994 by Steven Andrew Miller (Unbroken), Robert Moran (Unbroken), Barry Kellman (Amenity/House Of Suffering) and Oscar Paz (Statement, Impel). Growing tired of the typical post-hardcore sound, Kill Holiday reinvented themselves and retraced the footsteps that led them to hardcore in the first place; great eighties pop like The Smiths, Ride, The Charlatans - Englishmen with ideals and emotions matched in intensity only by their subcultural counterparts in Washington, DC at the time: Rites Of Spring, Embrace, Soulside. Taking a big risk, "Somewhere Between The Wrong Is Right" was released by Revelation Records in 1999. Red vinyl is limited to 299 copies. Vinyl version includes digital download of this record.
1. Somewhere Between The Wrong Is Right
2. Friday June 13th
3. Someday You Will Lose And I Will Win
4. This Is A Test
5. You're Taking It Well
6. Know Who Your Friends Are
7. How Sure Are You (CD only bonus track)
8. Something Borrowed Something Blue (CD only bonus track)
9. A Drug I Haven't Done
10. In Closing (Memorial Day)