Creation Is Crucifixion "Antenna Builder | The Soldering Iron Gives Us Control"
Pittsburgh, PA tech-metal hactivists Creation Is Crucifixion emulate Lazarus with a 2xLP collecting their last recordings along with an impressive live set. The long-rumored "Antenna Builder" track, the "final" recording by Creation Is Crucifixion's last active lineup is a nine-minute opus that brilliantly merges their heavy, technical metal along with the noise passages the band became known for. As one of the highest-fidelity recordings from the band's extensive output, the lineup's similarly oppressive re-recorded splits material fleshes out the first 12" in this gatefold, 2xLP package. Accompanying the studio recordings 12" is a live LP from a classic Creation Is Crucifixion set from on their last European tour, captured live in Geneva during May of the millennial year. These more than 15-year-old recordings showcase tracks from across the band's catalog of material, with a higher clarity than some of their raw studio recordings. Specifically mastered for vinyl by James Plotkin, the "Antenna Builder | The Soldering Iron Gives Us Control" 2xLP comes housed in a stark black and white gatefold jacket with gold ink overlaid. 2xLP includes download code.
1. Antenna Builder AKA Engineer An Inverse Cellular Network (previously unreleased)
2. The Allegory Of The Algorithm (Or, How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love Mimesis)
3. Subversion As A Tactical Metaphor AKA Species Traitor AKA Technology Is Our Iron Lung
4. The Iconography Of John Henry AKA Eliza Was A Program
5. Overture (live)
6. Speech: Introduction (live)
7. The Iconography Of John Henry AKA Eliza Was A Program (live)
8. The Perfection Of Suicide Is In Its Ambiguity (live)
9. Interlude - Nirdezneb (live)
10. Predator-Prey (We Must Never Realize What We Are For To Realize One's Own Mistakes And Failures Is To Accept Death And Suicide) (live)
11. Child Autonomous AKA Shit On Your Providers (live)
12. Subversion As A Tactical Metaphor AKA Species Traitor AKA Technology Is Our Iron Lung (live)
13. School Steals The Capacity For Autonomous Action AKA Micro-Consuming Machines (live