Curl Up And Die "The One Above All, The End Of All That Is"
Las Vegas' CURL UP AND DIE are back with their second full length on Revelation Records. <i>The One Above All, The End Of All That Is</i> fully realizes the direction laid out on last year's bookend CDEPs <i>We May Be Through With The Past...</i> (Status Records) and <i>...But The Past Aint Through With Us</i> (REV 117). Curl Up And Die teamed up with producer Alex Newport (At The Drive-In, Mars Volta, Kylesa) in Los Angeles and emerged with a record that is full of speed-freak thrash, epic heaviness, and monstrously loud riffs. With Mike Minnick's trademark vocals becoming more and more part of the foreground and the deft interplay between the rhythm section of Ryan Hartery (bass) and Jesse Fitts (drums) providing the base for Matt Fuchs' massive guitar work, Curl Up And Die pushes us another step toward the future of heavy music.
1. An Uncomfortable Routine
2. Antidepressants Are Depressing
3. Ultra Carb Diet Carpooling Stupid Fucking Life
4. The One Above All, The End Of All That Is
6. Black Out
7. There Ain't No CAN'T in AmeriCAN
8. Zero MPH Fallover
9. There Is Never Enough Time To Do Nothing
10. I'm Trying To Fly To The Moon Using Two Magnets And Willpower
11. Blood Mosh Hips Hair Lips Pills Fuck Death