Pure Noise Entertainment
SeeYouSpaceCowboy "Songs For The Firing Squad"
To commemorate the Southern California "sasscore" band SeeYouSpaceCowboy signing to Pure Noise, the band and label present this collection LP which contains work from the band's first two years plus two new songs that showcase the quintet's musical direction. For the unfamiliar, SeeYouSpaceCowboy's sound pulls from many different genres, with tidbits from grind, mathcore, free jazz, and straight-up hardcore, drawing comparison to, but not emulating, bands like The Number Twelve Looks Like You and The Dillinger Escape Plan. Vinyl version includes digital download.
1. 911 Call: "Help I've Overdosed On Philosophy!"
2. Self Help Specialist Ends Own Life
3. I Am A Trans-Continental Railroad, Please Run A Train On Me
4. Stop Calling Us Screamo
5. You Don't Understand The Liquor Is Calling The Shots Now Randy BoBandy
6. You Can't Get Goose Justice In Fox Court, Just Spit On The Judge
7. Atrocities From A Story Book Perspective
8. An Introduction For People Who Hate Introductions
9. Jimmy Buffett Doesn't Even Surf
10. Soap Opera Stardom Is A Single Is A Single Tear Drop Away
11. Pep Talk From A Nihilist
12. Fashion Statements Of The Socially Aware
13. Absolutely Absolute Absolution