Three One G
Holy Molar "The Whole Tooth, And Nothing But The Tooth..."
San Diego, CA's Holy Molar is steeped in myth. Formed in 2001, the band released their first EP, which, for all intents and purposes, documented the five-piece playing a live set at a local correctional facility and the subsequent bloodthirsty riot that raged afterward. Even though their list of previous or current projects stretches a mile long (related bands include Dead Cross, Retox, The Locust, Cattle Decapitation, Das Oath, Head Wound City, Swing Kids, Get Hustle, Heroin, Some Girls, Crimson Curse, Final Conflict, VMW, Antioch Arrow, Charles Bronson, and so on), they still found time to make this release the Holiest of the Holy in the form of this 2x3" CD.<br>
1. Pissing Off In The Rolex Of Your Dreams
2. That Old Rugged Cross-Dresser
3. Hindsight ÃƒÂ¢Ã¢â€šÂ¬Ã‹Å“Tween The Hind Legs
4. You're In Love, Holy Molar
5. Sunburnt Tongue
6. Just One Minute And Thirty-Six Seconds Closer To Smoke From The Crematorium
7. Fluoride The Lightning
8. Deep C Odyssey (Holy Molar - The Song)
9. Deep Thought Eject Button
10. Drip! Drip! Drip!
11. Dungeons And Drag Queens (In 3 Measures)